Location: Remote Germany 🇩🇪
Salary: €60k – €92k
Bonus: Speaking German
FINALLY! A green company, on a mission to make transport efficient, affordable and economical! 🚛 The team have pulled all the strings together, combining technology, operations, public transport infrastructure and get this… even 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 vehicles to create something never, ever done before.
What’s so exciting is this is just the beginning. With now over 100 employees, this is a serious company to begin bringing this product to a huge audience. Do you want to work for a company that combats climate change and makes a positive impact on the world? This creation impacts people of all ages because it makes transport affordable and green through ride pooling. When you think of Ride Pooling, Uber probably comes to mind. Think of that, but more organised and far more than just cars… trams, trains this list goes on 🤯
Got your attention? Read on 👇🏽
- A core team player in creating their backend products.
- Maintain the highest quality code alongside automated testing.
- Support and collaborate with your team through code review sharing knowledge.
- Add ever-lasting value to the backend architecture of products.
- Familiar with: Java, Kotlin, Spring or Spring Boot, ECS, SQS, Github, Postgres, DynamoDB
- Skilled in microservices and event-driven communication 🧐
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptionally skilled in Java (Kotlin is a plus).
- You live and breathe agile methodologies.
- You’re an all round nice, kind person – culture is important here!
- And the coding you bring to the table is nothing short of magic 🔮