Location: Remote Germany 🇩🇪
Salary: €60k – €92k
Bonus: Speaking German
FINALLY! A green company, on a mission to make transport efficient, affordable and economical! 🚛 The team have pulled all the strings together, combining technology, operations, public transport infrastructure and get this… even 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 vehicles to create something never, ever done before.
What’s so exciting is this is just the beginning. With now over 100 employees, this is a serious company to begin bringing this product to a huge audience. Do you want to work for a company that combats climate change and makes a positive impact on the world? This creation impacts people of all ages because it makes transport affordable and green through ride pooling. When you think of Ride Pooling, Uber probably comes to mind. Think of that, but more organised and far more than just cars… trams, trains this list goes on 🤯
Got your attention? Read on 👇🏽
- Deeply understand their system, becoming an expert in its use.
- Collaborate through user stories, uniting the team.
- Match implementation to those user stories.
- Support the Engineering team.
- Help improve the quality of the development process and the product.
- Create e2e test scenarios via new and existing features then automate them 🤖
- Allow test automation to provide suitable feedback to the team.
- Happy to get stuck in, hands dirty and self-motivated.
- You boost analytical and communication to discuss complex systems to a non techy.
- You work alongside Agile Methodologies 💦
- Automation of end-to-end testing using Selenium (or similar).
- Contract testing (event-driven architecture) is a big bonus!
- You at least have the desire to learn spoken German.