Location: Berlin or remote 🇪🇺
Salary: Up to €75k 💰
Industry: SAAS, B2B, eComm
It’s a DIGITAL WORLD! 🎮 Or at least getting there, and working from home at least partially has become the norms. With that said, this startup is on an upwards trajectory – accomodating those wanting to work remotely or in the office as fluidly as an agile startup paces through their projects 💧
The team have taken upwards of €80m in funding (on series A!), they will soon be hiring their 100th employee (you? 😉). They’re ready to take their platform to the next level and with a product first approach, you can be sure to have a significant influence on the company whilst working in a team consisting of other Product Designers + a Head of Design to supercharge your growth! ⚡️
- Use your magic to make B2B applications simple, efficient and thrilling
- Design straight forward, seamless, data-driven, user-centric experiences
- Understand the UX, their interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Build working prototypes to validate and test your designs
- 4+ years of User X / User Interface design experience
- Experience in a consumer-focused company (ideally start-ups)
- You worked previously with SaaS products
- Solid experience in the end to end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artefacts, multiple iterations, high-fidelity prototypes, and consideration of the impact and scale of work.
- Big bonus for exp with Design systems 😍
- Experience in presenting to and earning buy-in from your squad peers
- Relevant tools such as Figma, Jira, Miro and Confluence would be a bonus!