Location: Onsite, hybrid or remote Germany
Salary: Up to €80k 💰
Tech Stack: Python, Kubernetes, AWS, DBT, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Airflow
A highly progressive team reshaping, digitalising and overall modernising a sector with a mission to rebrand it’s reputation! You’ll be joining their vision of creating an “layer” never done before 🔮
This team is the best of both worlds, meaning they are a successful start-up, with a strong established market fit but also have the beauty of being owned and backed by one of the largest corporates in its field 💰
- Developing scalable data pipelines and data models – including performing data cleaning, transformation, and quality checks.
- Collaborate closely with the data scientists/analysts and ensure that the team and stakeholders have access to the required quality data sets at all times
- Continuously improve on the scalable data infrastructure, including measures to ensure data quality, monitoring and testing
- 3+ years of PYTHON 🐍 experience
- At least B1 German speaking
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and relational databases
- Strong coding skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy etc.) and SQL (postgres, MySQL etc).
- Experience with code version systems and cloud platforms
- Experience with workflow management/ETL tools (Airflow, AWS Glue, Luigi etc).